Friday, October 26, 2012

VLOGGING!!!

(Sounds like a new word for vomit haha! But I'm talking about Video Blogging...Video + Blogging = Vlogging!)

Today I'm going to be working on several little segments while my hubby works on saving 50 kids by Thanksgiving!!! 


Keep your eyes peeled for the latest developments in our family. Team Kratos has been growing like crazy, so I thought blogging in video might be a little shorter and sweeter for everyone. I'll start posting them in the coming weeks for you guys.

Until then, remember:

Romans 8:37
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Follow your dreams!

Do things that make you happy. Like curling your hair :p



Eat healthy, nourishing foods and feed them to your friends and family.

And please forgive me for being an erratic poster. I will do my best to continue to inspire you all to live your best lives, as well as uncomplicate the crazy world of health for you in my own weird way.

God bless, you're the best!!!

Lizi

No comments:

Post a Comment