Friday, October 12, 2012

On Power


Do you know what the most powerful tool in the entire world is? Do you have any guesses?
Money?
Prestige?
Credibility?
Popularity?
Let me tell you something: the things listed above are effects of the most powerful tool in the world, but they are not the tool itself. This tool allows a person, no matter what their personal situation is, to pick themselves up by the bootstraps and become a success. This tool is the only avenue to true health and wellness. This tool is also the only avenue to financial success. Once you have the proper information loaded into this tool, no one can ever take it away from you. It belongs only to you, to do with as you please.
What is this tool? It's your mind.
Your mind is the single most powerful thing in your possession. Your mind allows you to overcome boundaries of not having enough money, being too skinny or too fat, healing from physical or emotional abuse and being free of stress.
The key to maximizing the potential of your mind as a powerful tool is to find the right information and input it. Once you have those things working together you can achieve whatever your desire is.
I've been intentionally vague because I don't know what your desires are. I know what mine are: I want to be able to take care of my 2 beautiful little daughters. I want to keep myself and my husband healthy. I want to feed 50 kids in a third world country by November 2012. And once I've accomplished that--and I will--I'll set a new goal and crush that one too.
Why? How?
Because I know mentally that I am all in. I have the information in my brain necessary to be successful. Not only that, but I love to help others and share what I know with them. If you're struggling to be successful, shoot me an e-mail. If you have a goal that you'd like to meet, let's get together and talk it over.
I'm willing to help you if you're willing to help yourself.
Lizi

No comments:

Post a Comment