Monday, October 29, 2012

It's here...

Alright, I did it! I posted my first rough, unedited video on YouTube! Here's the video for your viewing pleasure:

My daughter spilled juice all over my camcorder. I thought it survived. The green stripe at the bottom says otherwise! :o

I would love to hear your thoughts on this. Do you think you could get healthy by sprinkling a little powder on your family's food? It seems almost too easy, but consider this: It took 18 years of research and development and over 20 million dollars for this product to be available! 

Nutriverus is a multivitamin/multimineral/antioxidant/glyconutrient powder that can be added to virtually any food. I've put it into yogurt, ranch dressing, on egg cups, on meatloaf, sprinkled over vegetables, in salads, on fish, on chicken breasts and in protein shakes to name a few. I did all of this without telling my family to see their reactions (this is what you get with a nerdy scientist mom in the house!) My husband noticed no difference in the food, but after I did it for a week he told me he felt better and had more energy. My kids (who are very picky eaters) only noticed it in plain vanilla yogurt (but when I added a dash of cinnamon they no longer noticed it) and ate it without issue in every other food and beverage I put it into. 

Some additional benefits: 

-When you get this every month, just like a vitamin at the store, you're also saving the life of a malnourished child in critical condition around the world for that month
-You're giving your body the nutrients it needs to heal and repair itself, the common side effects of which are feeling great and having more energy
-When you try it and see amazing results and tell your friends, you can get a 25% discount on your own product. Tell 4 friends, nourish 5 kids and get your product free

How cool is that? If you're interested in helping me save 50 kids by Thanksgiving of 2012, e-mail me at mannateamkratos (at) gmail.com and let's change the world together!!

Lizi

No comments:

Post a Comment