Sunday, February 24, 2013

Goodbye Winter!

Is anyone else ready to say goodbye to this crazy weather?



Now, maybe in my case it's not right to complain. After all, here in Texas, I'm not annoyed by snow or blizzards. No, I'm annoyed that it's 80*F one day and 40*F the next!

SO not good for my plants.

Anyhow, if you live in Texas, we're doing an XFM at Mannatech Corporate (600 S. Royal, Coppell Texas) this upcoming Tuesday, Feb 26th starting at 7 p.m. I'll be there with my backpack and orange hair (there was a mishap going from red to blonde :o)

Comment and let me know if I should expect you!! Remember, just like Tom's shoes for every vitamin pack you get for your family, you're nourishing a child in critical condition for one month.

Do you know what that makes you?

That makes YOU a child saving ROCK STAR!!!

See you there,

Lizi

PS: If you want to participate, but you're not in Texas, on Tuesday the 26th at 7:30pm log onto www.mannatechlive.com and watch the broadcast by the amazingly smart Dr. Steve Nugent. When you're ready to save an orphan's life, go to www.mannamotion.com/teamkratos and click on either the Mannabears (if you have little ones) or Nutriverus (for everyone!). Make sure you get it every month, so you can know every time that box arrives that you PERSONALLY are fighting the deaths of children under six from malnourishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment