Sunday, November 4, 2012

Connecting With Others

I love to talk to people and help people. Often, I come across as very exciting and enthusiastic, because I'm a driven and passionate person. I understand that some people don't like that sort of thing, but even sticklers who prefer an even keel of hidden emotions (I used to act like one, in fact--it's a long story) grudgingly smile at my quirky inner joy.

I think the reason that even people who want to dislike me can come around is because no matter who you are, where you came from, your past circumstances, your current circumstances, I can look past all of those things and listen to you. Really listen. And really care. I can relate to so many different aspects of other people because I've been where so many other people are or are going. I get it, I do.

My vision is to heal a hurting world, one broken heart at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment